From the beginning, we believed that what we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in them. That is why we always use our pure goat milk in our Goat milk soap and other bath & body products.
Goat milk soap is gentle with many benefits. Its creaminess helps with conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin as it keeps skin nourished and hydrated thanks to its non-stripping properties.
Handmade goat milk soap will keep our skin youthful and acne-free due to exfoliating lactic acid. When looking for a soap that is not harsh and keeps skin healthy, goat milk soap is it!
Goat milk is rich in fatty acids, which make up a large portion of our skin's membrane. A lack of these components in our skin can lead to dryness and irritation.
Goat Milk" is rich in the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A - A fat-soluble vitamin shown to have anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which can thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin.
- Vitamin D - Vitamin D intensifies the skin's immune system and helps to destroy free radicals that can cause premature aging
- Vitamin E - Is an antioxidant that prevents oxidative damage to cells by helping to remove free radicals.
- Selenium - Neutralizes free radicals and other skin-damaging compounds before they can lead to wrinkles.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - Thiamine helps with red, irritated, acne-prone, dry skin and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) - Helps diminish the effects of hormonal imbalance, leading to acne breakouts.
- B12 - It reduces inflammation, dryness, and acne. It also helps to treat conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Goat milk soap is gentle and helps to maintain the skin's moisture. Many face cleansers contain harsh ingredients that will dry out the skin, potentially leading to excess oil production and clogged pores.
Handmade Goat Milk Soap also has Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps treat various skin conditions, such as scars, age spots, and hyperpigmentation, due to their natural ability to exfoliate.
Alpha-hydroxy acid is a natural exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells, which helps prevent acne by keeping pores clear of dirt and oil.
Lactic acid naturally occurs in goat milk soap. It helps remove the top layer of dead skin cells, giving a more youthful complexion.
Due to the lactic acid in our goat milk soap, it will help control and prevent acne.
Looking for handmade goat milk soap bars that are made from high-quality and organic ingredients? We've got you covered. Shop our goat milk soap bar products.